The shopping districts are located in the main resorts (Puerto del Carmen, Costa Teguise and Playa Blanca), in Arrecife, capital of the island and in Playa Honda that hosts one of the largest shopping centre of Lanzarote.
The most colourful shopping opportunities are provided by Teguise Sunday Market where you can buy many interesting craft items, souvenirs and local produce (wine, cheese and mojo sauces) which make tasty reminders of your stay.
Shopping in Arrecife
- In Arrecife, the political and commercial capital of Lanzarote, you will find a galore of shops selling all kind of goods: international brand names, duty free goods and electronic equipments (best prices and service) and much more.
- The main shopping street is Calle León y Castillo, locally know as Calle Real but interesting shops are found as well along the promenade, on José Antonio St, Fajardo St and Canalejas St.
Shopping in Costa Teguise
- The shopping district of Costa Teguise is gathered along Playa de las Cucharas (see photos) where you can find endless shops selling brand names sportswear (from bathing suits to surf boards), souvenirs and accessories; many shops as well are clustered together in Las Cucharas Commercial Centre, mainly dealing with electrical goods.
- Every Friday night in Pueblo Marinero there is a craft market and the area is surrounded by shops and lively cafes.
Shopping in Playa Blanca
- Playa Blanca is a booming resort almost always basked in warm sunshine with wonderful shops and cafes.
- The main shopping areas are along the promenade, Calle Limones, Marina Rubicón and the leisure centre Papagayo.
Shopping in Playa Honda
- Playa Honda hosts one of the largest shopping centres of the island with an array of shops (formal and sports wear, perfumes, electrical goods) and cafes.
Shopping in Puerto del Carmen
- In Puerto del Carmen, one of the main resorts in Lanzarote, shops galore can be found along the main strip of Avenida de las Playas selling electronics goods (be ware of counterfeit), formal and sports wear and accessories.
Shopping in Teguise
- A visit to Teguise, the ancient capital of Lanzarote, is a must for visitors of the island. One of its most popular events is the grand open air Sunday Market, the ideal spot to hunt down souvenirs and gifts at a bargain price.