We will take a comfortable walk through the vineyard that is located at the foot of the Testeina Volcano, where you will be able to learn about the particularities and history of vine cultivation in Lanzarote, its varieties and characteristics, and discover how the art of converting the fruit of the vine into wine. You will also learn everything about Malvasía Volcánica and Listán Negro, exclusive varieties of the island and predominant in our preparations.
We will also discover before and after the volcanic eruptions of Timanfaya (1730-1736), the historical and ethnographic values linked to the important culture of water on the island, and the history that is hidden behind the walls of the manor house and farmhouse of Testeina, whose first documented references appear in the 16th century.
To end the experience, we will carry out a commented tasting of organic wines, paired with chocolates, made by an artisan workshop on the island, with views of the Testeina volcano and Los Volcanes Natural Park.
What we offer?
- Guided tour: Manor house of Finca Testeina, cistern, winery and old winery with interpretation of the vineyard and surroundings of the Natural Park of Los Volcanes.
- Eco tasting: 2 wines from the best references from Bodegas Vega de Yuco.
- Pairing: Artisanal chocolate from the island of Lanzarote.
- Visiting days:
- Tuesday | 11:00 a.m. (Visit in English ).
- Thursday | 12:00 p.m. (Visit in Spanish ).
- Duration: 90 minutes.
- Price: 22 euros/person
* Tours will be conducted exclusively in English on Tuesdays and in Spanish on Thursdays.
* Closed holidays.