Sail on our ferry to Fuerteventura to enjoy with us a wonderful day full of emotions.
We will start our excursion at the port of Playa Blanca, where we will board the ferry to the neighbouring island of Fuerteventura. Once there, we will visit the picturesque fishing village of El Cotillo, where you can go for a walk along the promenade or relax with a drink on one of its terraces.
Afterwards, we will head to Corralejo, one of the most popular areas of the island for its commercial and leisure offer that covers practically all fields, as well as having incredible and immense dunes. You won’t miss anything. And the weather, as is common in the archipelago, remains quite pleasant all year round.
After some free time for shopping, strolling through the streets of Corralejo or eating fresh fish in one of its restaurants, we will head to the Natural Park of the Dunes. The views along the way will not leave you indifferent… upon arrival, we will make a stop to walk on the white dunes, don’t forget your camera, you will be able to take some great pictures to remember!
Afterwards, you will have free time to swim and sunbathe on the kilometres of crystal clear beaches that surround the park, without a doubt one of the best beaches in the Canary Islands.
- Pick up from hotels
- Departure by ferry from Playa Blanca
- Visit Corralejo
- Visit El Cotillo
- Visit the Natural Park of the Dunes
- Free time on the beach
- Departure by ferry from Corralejo
Activities you can enjoy:
- Boat with underwater vision: Enjoy a relaxing cruise and discover the seabed of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Shopping in Corralejo: Stroll around the exclusive Port of Corralejo and visit fashion and craft shops.
- Sunbathing and swimming on the beach: Relax on one of the best beaches in the archipelago and enjoy a privileged climate for 12 months of the year.
- Dunes of Corralejo National Park: Walk among desert dunes in this protected area of special interest.