BOOK NOW AND SECURE YOUR SPOT! – TOUR LANGUAGE ONLY AVAILABLE IN SPANISH / ENGLISH
This tour includes pick-up from all tourist areas of the island of Lanzarote, as well as the Airport and Playa Blanca’s harbour.
- Playa Blanca pick up between 8:00 a.m. and 8:20 a.m.
- Puerto del Carmen pick up between 8:00 a.m. and 8:30 a.m.
- Costa Teguise pick up between 8:00 a.m. and 8:40 a.m.
- Airport, Arrecife and Playa Honda between 8:00 a.m. and 8:30 a.m.
WHAT DO WE VISIT:
- El Golfo and Laguna Verde.
- Entrance to the Timanfaya National Park with demonstrations and the Volcanoes Route.
- Opportunity for a camel ride.
- La Geria with tasting in a winery.
- Entrance to Jameos del Agua.
- Entrance to Cueva de los Verdes.
SCHEDULE OF VISITS:
- 09:00 am – Our visit begins with Cueva de los Verdes (ticket included 10 €).
- 10:00 am – Visit of Jameos del Agua (ticket included 10 €).
- 11:30 am – Views of La Graciosa from the cliffs
- 12:15 am – Stop for lunch or free time (anyone who wishes can opt for a free buffet: extra 10 € includes water and wine).
- 2:00 pm – Stop in the area of La Geria for a small tasting in a winery.
- 2:30 pm – Stop at the Echadero de los Camellos within the National Park of Timanfaya (optional camel ride on your own, 20 minutes approx.)
- 3:00 pm – Visit to Fire Mountains. By that time we will be in Timanfaya National Park. We will go up to Islote de Hilario to see the Geysers and walk the Route of the Volcanoes (ticket included 12 €)
- 4:30 pm – Costa de la Lava: stop at Charco de los Clicos or Laguna Verde.
- 5:30 pm – RETURN
* (There may be specific reasons why the visit is made in reverse).
Will there be time to take photos?
Yes, of course. There will be time to enjoy the landscapes, free time to go as you please… Everything very organized and punctual so that everything flows.
- Four tickets (Timanfaya, Jameos del Agua, Cueva de Los Verdes).
- Other visits: Laguna Verde, views of La Graciosa, Haría…
- Modern and air-conditioned bus.
- Official English-Spanish guide.
- Tasting in the winery.
- Approximately 8 hours of tour.
ADVANTAGES OVER OTHER EXCURSIONS:
- No commercial stops.
- Pick up at your hotel or surroundings. (Lanzarote).
- No reservation payment.
- Free cancellation. *
- Small groups, no queues.
* (Free 24h before the excursion).
There are no reviews yet.