BOOK NOW AND SECURE YOUR PLACE! – GERMAN LANGUAGE EXCURSION
Don’t miss out on the famous lava tunnel designed and decorated by the island artist Cesar Manrique. Inside, there is a secret garden, a natural lake with crystal-clear water, a concert hall for 600 people, and more. Don’t leave Lanzarote without seeing the moon-like landscape of the Fire Mountains and experiencing the culture of its people.
This excursion is considered one of the best on Lanzarote, a day full of impressions!
- Adults: €52
- Children (2-12): €25
- BABY (0-2): Free
- GROUP PRICE FROM 5 ADULTS: If you enter five adults in the booking, the automatic discount will already apply.
When you click on the calendar, you can decide when you want to pay: at the time of booking or to the tour guide on the day of the tour. Whichever option you choose, your place is guaranteed.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Departure from the port
- Guided in German
- Tickets already included in the price: Jameos (€10) and Timanfaya (€12)
- No queues
- No promotional tour
- Camel riding option
DEPARTURE TIME AND MEETING POINT
If your ship does not arrive at 8:00 am, to know your schedule, click on the calendar on the day your cruise will dock in Lanzarote. The pickup time for that day will be displayed there. At the end of this page, you will find the meeting points in the port.
8 hours – Depending on the docking time of the cruise. However, most of them arrive at 8:00 am.
Usually, departure from the port is at 8:30 am – Arrival at the port is at 4:30 pm.
- View of La Graciosa from the cliff coast.
- Jameos del Agua (€10 ticket included in the price).
- Monument to the Farmer – “Monumento al campesino”.
- Visit the “La Geria” wine region and enjoy a small wine tasting (included in the price).
- Lava coast, the Green Lake, a fascinating panorama.
- We stop for a fun camel ride (optional).
- Timanfaya, the Fire Mountains (€12 ticket included in the price).
Meeting points at the port of Lanzarote – Arrecife
At all ports, there is a harbor police control cabin located in the same dock (pier of the port). In the photo, you can see the two ports where the cruise ships dock in Arrecife, Lanzarote, and the police control.
If you decide spontaneously and want to join one of our excursions with us, no problem. If there is availability, we will be happy to take you with us! Look for the “Lanzaroteguides” sign at the police control of the port. We are available from 8:00 to 8:30 AM and from 10:45 to 11:30 AM.
We recommend booking in advance, but if you don’t want to, you don’t have to pay anything until the day of the tour. You won’t lose anything.
There are no reviews yet.