BOOK NOW AND SECURE YOUR SPOT! – TOUR LANGUAGE ONLY AVAILABLE IN SPANISH / ENGLISH
(Afternoon 12:40pm) Only available on some days.
- We go to the Monument to the Peasant.
- Entrance to Timanfaya National Park
- Camel Riding Option
- Visit to the Green Lagoon on the coast of El Golfo
- English speaking guide
- Tasting in La Geria.
- Modern and air-conditioned bus.
- Pick up at your hotel or nearby
- Approximately 5 hours of excursion
- Free cancellation
NO PICK UP FROM PLAYA BLANCA IN THE AFTERNOON
Approximate pick up times in the AFTERNOON
- 12:30-12:45 hours: Costa Teguise.
- 12:30-12:45 hours: Arrecife.
- 12:25- 12:45 hours: Playa Honda.
- 12:25- 12:45 hours: Puerto del Carmen.
- Do not pick up in Playa Blanca.
What do you visit in the afternoon?
- TIMANFAYA NATIONAL PARK (FIRE MOUNTAINS). On the “Islote de Hilario”, we will be surprised by the heat that still exists under our feet: at a depth of 13 metres we will find a temperature of 610ºC. Here you will find geysers and other geothermal demonstrations. From this point we will start the fascinating Route of the Volcanoes, where we will listen to the complete story of the eruptions of Timanfaya, passing through craters, ravines of fire and an immense sea of lava of an impressive chromaticity. This route cannot be done with your hire car.
- THE GREEN LAGOON. In the village of El Golfo there is a crater overlooking the sea. Inside the crater is an emerald lagoon. The views are spectacular (only in the afternoon).
- LA GERIA. A wine-growing area famous for the originality of its crops. Tasting in the winery (only in the afternoon).
- MONUMENT TO THE PEASANT. Isolated on the horizon, there is a monumental sculpture called “Fecundidad”, dedicated to the Lanzarote peasant, the work of Cesar Manrique, who always showed his fascination for popular architecture. It includes such representative elements as chimneys, threshing floors, cisterns, patios, carpentries, wine presses, etc. (Only in the afternoon).
There are no reviews yet.