Learn to identify the common reef fish families of the Caribbean, Indo-Pacific and Red Sea in this exciting Specialty program without dives. Upon completing this course, you will receive the SSI Specialty Certification in Fish Identification. Here’s what you’ll learn and what you’ll need to enroll:
- Minimum age of 10 years.
- Open Water Diver certification if in-water training is included.
- Medical certificate.
- Wait at least 24 hours after completing your dives before flying.
What you’ll learn:
- Identify the common reef fish families of the Caribbean, Indo-Pacific and Red Sea.
- Learn the skills and concepts necessary to recognize reef fish.
- Distinguish fish by their shape, size and color.
- Discover how fish relate to their environment and their role in the marine ecosystem.
Additionally, the program includes:
- Digital learning and theoretical session.
- Optionally, up to 2 open water dives.
- Recommended duration of the training program: 6-10 hours.
- Special equipment requirements for the Ecology program.
- Complete diving equipment included (if dives are performed).
- Access to special offers.
Don’t wait any longer to discover the fascinating world of reef fish with the SSI Fish Identification Specialty program!