Why choose a half board hotel for your holiday to Lanzarote?
When we go on holiday, the last thing we want to be thinking about is our routine. That’s why choosing a half board option enables us to choose an accommodation option that includes a few of our daily meals. There are plenty of benefits to this:
- It usually helps to save as you don’t have to head to places to eat outside of the hotel.
- You can save time if you want to head out on a tour or visit somewhere.
- You don’t need to worry about what to eat or being somewhere at a certain time.
- You can start your day with a hotel breakfast before working out what to do.
- Your dinner is sorted, so you don’t have to leave your hotel at the end of the day if you are tired, this is especially good if travelling with children.
- It is very convenient.
- You book beforehand, so you know how much you have spent.
- You have the freedom to have lunch outside of the hotel if you’re on a tour.
Which are the best half board hotels for your holiday in Lanzarote?
A well-priced half board hotel in Lanzarote is THB Flora, located in Puerto del Carmen, a quiet but well facilitated area for tourists. It is perfect for families because it has two pools, a playground, and childcare service. The surroundings are stunning, and it is very close to the beach.
In Puerto del Carmen, Hotel Lava Beach is another of the best half board hotels for guests. It is a five star hotel, includes breakfast, and gives you the option of either lunch or dinner. It’s delicious international cuisine is a real culinary experience.
In Costa Teguise, Barceló Teguise Beach is a four star adult only hotel that offers its guests a half board option at its pioneering restaurants. You will get breakfast and a buffet dinner at one of the best hotels on the island.
Which are Lanzarote’s best half board hotels at Playa Blanca?
Hipotels Natura Palace is one of the best half board hotels in Playa Blanca (Lanzarote). It includes breakfast and dinner with some delicious options on its menu. It is also right on the beach and has several swimming pools and lots of family areas.
You also find in Playa Blanca one of Lanzarote’s most highly recommended half board hotels, H10 Lanzarote Princess, a four star hotel where you can dine in luxury, with two outdoor pools and plenty of activities to choose from.
The five star Dreams Lanzarote Playa Dorada Resort & Spa is another great half board option at Playa Blanca, with three restaurants, a wellness centre, and six pools.