- 1 The best rural hotels in Lanzarote
- 2 What do rural hotels in Lanzarote have to offer?
- 3 The best deals on rural hotels in Lanzarote
- 4 What inland tourism is there in Lanzarote?
- 5 What are the benefits of choosing to stay at rural accommodation in Lanzarote?
- 6 What the inconveniences of rural accommodation in Lanzarote?
- 7 Where is the best place to stay in inland Lanzarote?
The best rural hotels in Lanzarote
Those looking to disconnect and relax during their holidays have a wide range of rural hotels to choose from in Lanzarote. Away from tourists and the crowds, they are set in quiet environments which are ideal for rest. Here are some suggestions:
- Los Lirios Hotel Rural. This is one of the best rural hotels on the island. It is recommended only for adults and is located in the town of Tías. As there are only a few rooms, the atmosphere is very intimate. However, it is close to Puerto del Carmen if you ever fancy a little more hustle and bustle.
- Finca Marisa. This is a luxury accommodation located in the town of Tinajo. As well as amazing landscapes, this area also has delicious gastronomy. But the best thing about it are the facilities. There are rooms with private pools or whirlpools in the patio. Why not treat yourself!
- Hotel Finca de la Florida. This is located in San Bartolomé, close to the airport, and offers rooms in a more traditional style. There is a swimming pool and an option to stay in an independent bungalow. The natural environment is wonderful and you can do all kinds of activities: gym, mini golf, spa, beauty therapy … everything you need to totally disconnect on holiday.
- Rural Hotel La Casona de Yaiza. This place oozes art on all four sides. And it is in an ideal location for hiking in Timanfaya National Park. It is great both for couples and families, and has a pool, jacuzzi and a restaurant serving local cuisine with stunning views. If you are looking for somewhere that is cosy and quiet, this is the ideal place to spend your holiday.
What do rural hotels in Lanzarote have to offer?
There are many things that make rural hotels in Lanzarote the ideal option for a getaway where you can completely disconnect. What do these places offer us?
Many rural hotels in Lanzarote have a swimming pool available to guests such as the Hotel Rural Flor de Timanfaya or the Casa Rural Villa Lola y Juan.
More and more people are now travelling with their pets and, therefore, those who choose rural environments for their holidays are looking for somewhere that allows cats and dogs to stay. In Lanzarote there are many pet-friendly hotels, such as the Hotel Vik Coral Beach or the Hotel Rural Caserio de Mozaga.
A holiday to disconnect in the middle of nature is not complete without a spa where you can completely relax. Rural hotels in Lanzarote such as Finca Marisa or Finca de la Florida have a spa where you can release some tension.
The best deals on rural hotels in Lanzarote
On Lanzarote.com you can find the best deals on rural hotels. As they are generally located in areas far from the most popular tourist areas, prices are usually lower.
If you want a quiet atmosphere, there are some ideal places to unwind such as Villa Vik – Boutique Hotel (Arrecife), Kamezi Boutique (Playa Blanca), Caserio de Mozaga (San Bartolomé) or the Boutique Hotel Palacio ICO (Teguise).
Lanzarote has countless unique spots and landscapes, not just on the coast but inland too. Lanzarote offers much more to tourists than just sunshine and beaches, there are many unique experiences to be had further inland where you can enjoy tourist attractions and activities surrounded by nature and fresh air.
What inland tourism is there in Lanzarote?
The inland tourism options available in Lanzarote are just as magical and beautiful as those on the coast. Despite not having the picturesque sea as a backdrop, the inland villages and towns of Lanzarote are packed full of character and personality on every corner and in every street.
If you have your own car or vehicle, rural tourism in Lanzarote is a great option! Staying in the charming inland villages or in the heart of the island’s volcanic landscape is a great way to discover the island’s more peaceful and rustic side.
What are the benefits of choosing to stay at rural accommodation in Lanzarote?
Choosing to stay in the countryside brings a lot of benefits, whether you are travelling alone, as a couple, with your family, or with friends.
- Relaxation: one of the biggest benefits of rural tourism is the peace of mind you get. By staying in the heart of nature, you can wake up every day in a spectacular paradise, breathing in fresh air, and escaping the stress, rush, and hustle and bustle of the city.
- Independence: you can also enjoy more independence because you will not have to depend on set meal times or specific tour times.
- Silence: you will not have to put up with noise from other guests.
- Comfort: when staying at any rural accommodation you’ll feel right at home, with all the comforts of a hotel but with all of the freedom that this kind of tourism has to offer.
- Price: in terms of price, rural accommodation tends to be cheaper than the hotel options found on the coast.
- Home cooking: at many of these country houses there is the chance to enjoy local homemade traditional food.
- Activities: rural tourism offers a range of activities such as country walks, horse riding, or vegetable planting at community allotments.
What the inconveniences of rural accommodation in Lanzarote?
Choosing to stay in the countryside may not be the best option if you do not have your own vehicle, you are looking for somewhere to kick back and do nothing, or if you want to be close to the beach. There are also other things that you may need to consider:
- Boredom: if you are a very active and restless person, staying in the countryside may be a little boring or tiresome after a few days.
- Climate: one of the great benefits of rural tourism is the range of outdoor activities available. However, these activities can sometimes be cancelled and are dependent on the weather.
- Connectivity: some rural locations do not have any internet or mobile phone coverage. If you need these amenities, rural tourism may not be the best choice for you.
- Housekeeping: although there are now more rural accommodation options that offer housekeeping, it is usually the guests who have to tidy their rooms each morning.
- Service: unlike at hotels, at country houses it can sometimes be difficult to find somebody who works there outside of regular working hours.
Where is the best place to stay in inland Lanzarote?
If you are looking to stay inland when visiting Lanzarote, we recommend choosing a place based on the features that you are looking for. For example, if you are looking for peace of mind, nature, and good food, we suggest staying somewhere in the municipality of Tinajo. Another good place for some peace, nature, and fresh air is Haría.
Teguise or Villa de Teguise is a countryside town that is known for being the island’s old capital. Nowadays, despite not being the capital, it still maintains the essence and character of the thriving capital it once was. Every Sunday you can also enjoy its famous market in the oldtown. It is undoubtedly one of the island’s prettiest towns.
Enjoying Lanzarote surrounded by nature is a wonderful way to spend your holiday. To fully benefit, choose accommodation in a special setting. We recommend the Lava Beach Hotel, the Paradisus Salinas Hotel or the Volcán Lanzarote Hotel. They will help you forget all your worries for a while!