Shows in Lanzarote
Besides nature, adventure, landscapes and history, Lanzarote has a wide variety of options to enjoy its leisure and culture. Get to know some of the best shows on the island.
The best shows in Lanzarote
Depending on the time of the year and the day, the island of Lanzarote has different shows and cultural options. However, there are some permanent or regular shows year after year such as:
- Concert in Jameos del Agua: every Friday enjoy the “Noches de Jameos”, a unique opportunity to enjoy a different and unforgettable evening with a special menu and a live concert.
- Artisan markets: all over the island you will find different markets where you can buy local products, art and other items, such as souvenirs. Among all of them, the one held every Sunday in Villa de Teguise stands out.
- Sports events: Lanzarote is also one of the most emblematic places for different sports events such as the Ironman Lanzarote, a physically demanding competition that changes route every year.
- Lanzarote Carnival: it is one of the most internationally known festivals of Lanzarote. It is celebrated in all municipalities and is also one of the most awaited moment by the inhabitants of Lanzarote.
The cheapest shows in Lanzarote
If you are looking for cheap shows for your next visit to Lanzarote, you can check the cultural agenda of some of the main theaters of the island:
- Victor Fernández Gopar El Salinero Theater
- Municipal Theater of Tías
- San Bartolomé Theater
We also recommend you to opt for one of the outdoor cultural options that we previously suggested, as they are completely free or moderately priced. Before your trip to Lanzarote, remember to check the cultural calendar on official websites.
IT COULD BE USEFUL
You can't miss
Most visited areas