Kitesurf In Lanzarote
The best kitesurfing classes in Lanzarote
An excellent place to learn how to kitesurf in Lanzarote is at Playa Famara, in Teguise. There you will find different options for every level of experience and enjoy the unique surroundings and this fun activity at the same time. Which are the best schools?
- Volcano Kite. This is located in Caleta de Famara and there are courses for every level, with one day or multiday packages available, plus the equipment is included in the price.
- Surf Kite Lanzarote. This offers all kinds of courses, including private courses for couples or small groups. There is even the possibility to buy a package that includes your accommodation.
- Costa Noroeste. This is also in Caleta de Famara and offers kitesurfing camps in Lanzarote with certified instructors who can speak several languages.
- Calima Kitesurf. This has several options available, from basic courses to camps, all the equipment is included, and group discounts are offered.
- Epic. This has courses for every level with certified instructors and all of the services you need included, from transport to the beach, to accommodation and insurance.
Cost effective kitesurfing classes in Lanzarote
There are plenty of options to learn how to kitesurf in Lanzarote, as well as a variety of different prices. It all depends on the option you choose. The cheapest option is a one hour beginner class. And the most expensive option are all inclusive kitesurf camps with accommodation. You just have to choose the best option for you and enjoy it.
IT COULD BE USEFUL
- Cetacean watching
- Mini golf
- Water bikes
- Paddle surf
- Water parks
- Theme parks
- Camel ride
- Local painting
- Sea Trek
- Craft workshops
- Local vegetation