Theme parks In Lanzarote
The best theme parks in Lanzarote
Most of the theme parks in Lanzarote are actually water parks because, with such great weather here, you can swim all year round. Which are the most fun?
- Aquapark Costa Teguise. This has water attractions for everyone and is one of the most popular on the island.
- Rancho Texas Lanzarote. This is in Puerto del Carmen and in addition to being a water park it is also a Wild West theme park with shows and animals.
- Aqualava Water Park. This is in Playa Blanca and is full of slides and refreshing rides for everyone to enjoy. It even has heated swimming pools!
In addition to its water parks, Lanzarote also has other theme parks too, mostly to do with nature, such as:
- Aquarium Lanzarote. This is the island’s only aquarium and is a great way to find out about its sea life.
- Cactus Garden This is a botanical garden in Guatiza which is home to over 1,400 different species of cactus from all over the world. It is really special!
Cost efficient theme parks in Lanzarote
In general, the theme parks in Lanzarote are easily accessible and usually have group or family offers. Your travel agency or the hotel you’re staying at may also include a theme park option which could lower the costs involved. Find out more and enjoy a fun family day out at a great price. You deserve it!
IT COULD BE USEFUL
- Camel ride
- Cetacean watching
- Craft workshops
- Local painting
- Local vegetation
- Mini golf
- Paddle surf
- Sea Trek
- Theme parks
- Water bikes
- Water parks