Why visit a water park in Lanzarote with children?
Paddling in the water, seeing over a hundred different kinds of cacti, travelling back to the Wild West, or throwing yourself down water slides. Lanzarote has all this and more for you and your kids!
Visiting our theme parks in Lanzarote is a great idea for a magical and fun day out with your children.
What are the best aqua parks in Lanzarote?
In addition to the array of hotels with children’s entertainment, Lanzarote also has several theme parks and waterparks. For example:
- Aquapark Costa Teguise: the perfect place for your kids to enjoy a special day out with never-ending slides, bouncy castles, large pools, and trampolines. A special place for a refreshing day splashing around in the water with plenty of laughter.
- Rancho Texas: here you can travel back to the Wild West, mine for gold, see the typical wooden shacks, and even learn how to lasso like a cowboy. At Rancho Texas you can also see exotic animals like crocodiles, racoons, tigers, and sealions.
- Aquarium Lanzarote: venture down to the bottom of the sea at this enormous park with over 30 aquariums where you can see sharks, eels, clownfish, puffers, seabreams and much more!
Best waterparks in Costa Teguise
Costa Teguise’s main water parks are Aquarium Lanzarote and the Aquapark water park.
- Aquarium Lanzarote: is the only aquarium on the island. It is home to a wide variety of sea life such as rays, turtles, sharks, and seahorses.
- Aquapark: your kids will love this water park with soft slides, a crazy river, and whirlpools. In addition to its water attractions it also has a cinema and paintball.
Best waterparks in Playa Blanca
Playa Blanca is home to the Aqualava water park, the water park with the most famous slides on the island. Although primarily designed for children, there are also adult attractions too.
Wave pools, lazy rivers, heated pools, and more!
Where to sleep near the water parks in Lanzarote?
Lanzarote’s theme parks and water parks are near to the island’s main tourist spots. That’s why we recommend staying at Costa Teguise, Puerto del Carmen or Playa Blanca, depending on your preferences.
Are there discounts at the waterparks for Lanzarote residents?
Most of the water parks and theme parks in Lanzarote offer special discounts to Lanzarote residents.
- Aqualava Waterpark: this offers resident discounts. The admission for an adult resident is €16 and for a child resident is €12. The season pass for adult residents is €80 and for children is €60.
- Aquapark Lanzarote: the resident prices are €18 for adults and €13 for children. Half day admission is €13 for adult residents and €9 for child residents.
- Rancho Texas Lanzarote: admission for adult residents is €22 and for children is €16.
Cost efficient water parks in Lanzarote
This place has a wide variety of water attractions and a lot of space to have fun in, you can even stay at its beautifully landscaped accommodation.
Children and adults alike can have fun in the wave pool and its castles, and there are plenty of options to top off a wonderful day at one of its many places to eat and drink.
This waterpark is open all year round and is located in one of the most touristic parts of Lanzarote, it’s just a stone’s throw away!
What are the opening hours of the water parks in Lanzarote?
The theme parks in Lanzarote have different opening hours:
- Aquapark Lanzarote: 10:00-17:00
- Aqualava Lanzarote: 10:00-17:00
- Rancho Texas: de 9:30-17:30
Are there any height restrictions at the water parks in Lanzarote?
Yes, there are height and weight restrictions at some attractions and activities in the parks in Lanzarote.
What services are available at the waterparks in Lanzarote?
Most of the theme parks in Lanzarote have several services available such as Wi-Fi, lockers, carparks, relaxation areas, toilets, changing rooms, and other facilities.
Is it possible to book water park tickets online?
Most of the water parks and theme parks in Lanzarote have the option of buying tickets online via their websites or third-party websites.
Is it possible to bring food and drink into the water park?
The restrictions in place at the different parks regarding bringing in food and drink are:
- Aquapark: no food, drink or alcohol can be brought into the park.
- Aqualava: no food or drink can be brought in which has not been purchased inside of the park.
- Rancho Texas: no food or drink can be brought in, but it does offer reasonably priced and good food inside.
Do the water parks in Lanzarote have lockers?
The water parks and theme parks in Lanzarote have lockers:
- Aquapark: this has lockers for visitors to store whatever they need under lock and key.
- Aqualava: this has secure lockers available, with a price of €4 and a deposit of €2.
- Rancho Texas: this has locker keys available for visitors. The price is €2 and the deposit is €5.
IT COULD BE USEFUL
- Camel ride
- Cetacean watching
- Craft workshops
- Local painting
- Local vegetation
- Mini golf
- Paddle surf
- Sea Trek
- Theme parks
- Water bikes
- Water parks