Leisure In Playa Blanca
The best rated activities in Playa Blanca
Those who choose Playa Blanca for their holidays in Lanzarote know they are going to find everything to keep them occupied day and night. What are the best things to do?
- Enjoy the sunset from the Castillo de las Coloradas.
- Walk along the Avenida Marítima, Playa Blanca’s promenade.
- Stroll around and shop at Marina Rubicón, Playa Blanca’s marina.
- Take an excursion to the Montaña Roja Volcano, a route that you can do with your children.
- Swim in the waters of Playa Dorada, Playa Flamingo, Playa Papagayo and Los Charcones.
- Do water sports on the beaches; jet skiing, kayaking, parasailing, etc.
- Enjoy the Aqualava Waterpark.
- Visit the Museo Atlántico, a spectacular underwater museum.
The best plans in Playa Blanca
If you also want to get the best out of the nightlife in Playa Blanca, the best areas are the Avenida Marítima and the Marina Rubicón where you will find terraces for drinks with beautiful views, dancing and even live music.
You will be able to enjoy all kinds of activities by the ocean with a pleasant climate, and since Playa Blanca is the place where everything happens, you will soak up the best atmosphere on the island.