Leisure In Tías
The best rated activities in Tías
The town of Tías has outstanding leisure offerings for tourists visiting the island of Lanzarote. Rather than being a town where you can visit monuments, it is a place where you can enjoy the peaceful atmosphere around the vineyards. So the best rated leisure activities in Tias are:
- Enjoy the Canarian gastronomy in one of its restaurants.
- Shop in the artisan shops of the area.
- Visit the Casa-Museo José Saramago, a tribute to the Portuguese Nobel Prize winner, who lived in this town during the last 18 years of his life.
- Enjoy the surroundings between the Montaña Blanca Volcano and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Visit the church of Nuestra Señora de la Candelaria, a place of cultural interest built in the 18th century.
The best plans in Tías
Enjoying the scenery and surroundings are among the best plans in Tías that you can do during your holiday. It is the ideal place if you wish to choose the tranquillity of the interior rather than the hustle and bustle of the coastal areas.
Here it is harder to find a busy nightlife but you will be able to taste the great wines of the area in a relaxed way.
In addition, you can plan an excursion, such as a visit to the Rancho Texas Lanzarote Park which is very nearby and is one of the most fun family activities.
And golfing is a must-do in Tías.
IT COULD BE USEFUL
You can't miss
Most visited areas