Leisure In Yaiza
The best rated activities in Yaiza
Timanfaya is arguably one of the most important natural spaces in Yaiza. However, it is not the only one. Among some of the best things to do in Yaiza are some unmissable tourist attractions: Los Ajaches natural monument, the Charco Verde, the Janubio Salt Flats, and, of course, the Timanfaya National Park.
Yaiza is also known for its beaches: Playa Blanca beach, to the south of the island (which is also one of the largest residential hubs on the island) and Playa Papagayo beach, a real natural and wild paradise, with crystal clear waters, sea life, and fine sand.
The best things to do in Yaiza
Due to its location on one of the island’s most beautiful stretches of coastline, heading out to the beach is one of the most common things to do in Yaiza. However, Yaiza is not just sun and beaches.
- Visit the Los Remedios de Yaiza Chapel.
- Discover the Castillo de Águila.
- Explore the archaeological site of San Marcial de Rubicon.
- Take a tour of Timanfaya.
- Take out a buggy or quad bike
- Visit one of the local bodegas.
- Visit the Museo Centro de Interpretación Yaiza.
IT COULD BE USEFUL
You can't miss
Most visited areas