Where to Eat In Playa Blanca
In Playa Blanca you will find a wide variety of bars, cafes and restaurants to eat near the sea.
Most popular places to eat in Playa Blanca
Tapas are one of the most popular food recommendations in Playa Blanca. Along the coast you will find different places to enjoy the best local food:
- Blue Note: Blue Note, a well-known place to dine, have a glass of wine or enjoy a drink with live music, is located in the port of Marina Rubicon.
- Marea Terraza: a modern place, with good views and small bites in the form of tapas. A perfect place to enjoy the local gastronomy with friends or as a couple.
Eat cheaply in Playa Blanca
If you are looking for a cheap meal in Playa Blanca, you have to visit:
- Brisa del Mar Restaurant: with market cuisine based on local fish, the Brisa del Mar restaurant offers a gastronomic selection suitable for everyone with different tapas and portions. Besides, in its outdoor terrace you will be able to enjoy unbeatable views as it is located right on the seafront promenade.
- Casa Salvador: located at 84 La Lapa Street, Casa Salvador is a very cheap option to try completely local and different snacks. Very good price for families.
- Lani’s Grill: for an average price of 15€ you can have lunch or dinner in this centrally located and well-known establishment in Marina Rubicón.