- 46 € for Adults (Ages 12 to 99)
- 35 € for Children (Ages 3 to 11)
Duration: 2 hours
- All ages are welcome.
- Babies under 2 years old enter for free.
A bus will pick you up at the nearest pickup point to your hotel in Lanzarote and take you to the port of Puerto del Carmen, where you will embark on a beautiful catamaran to enjoy the sunset cruise.
Our friendly team will welcome you with a refreshing mojito on board. We will sail along the south coast of the island, in search of dolphins, although we cannot guarantee their sighting, as they are wild animals.
During the cruise, delicious canapés will be served along with a drink, the perfect complement to watch the sun set.
Experience an simply unforgettable sunset!
Languages of the guides:
- 🇪🇸 Spanish
- 🇬🇧 English
- 🇫🇷 French
- 🇩🇪 German
- Round-trip transfer by bus from the nearest pickup point to your hotel.
- Experienced guide in multiple languages: Spanish, English, German, and French.
- Travel insurance.
- Welcome Mojito.
- An additional drink to choose from: beer, sangria, soft drinks, or water.
- Pickup at the nearest point to your hotel.
- Transfer by bus to Puerto del Carmen.
- Boarding on the catamaran.
- Catamaran cruise along the coast of Puerto del Carmen.
- Return to the Puerto del Carmen dock.
- Transfer by bus to the nearest pickup point to your hotel.
Pickup Points Areas:
- Please make sure to choose the correct area of the island to assign the nearest pickup point to your accommodation.
- Playa Blanca
- Costa Teguise
- Puerto Del Carmen
- Puerto Calero