Enjoy an unforgettable experience in Fuerteventura, the oldest island in the Canary Islands!
Duration: 8 hours
Suitable for all ages
Babies under 2 years old enter for free
A comfortable bus will pick you up at the nearest location to your hotel in Lanzarote and take you to the port of Playa Blanca, where an exciting ferry journey of approximately 30 minutes to the stunning island of Fuerteventura will begin.
Our guides speak multiple languages:
What you need to know:
Once in Fuerteventura, you will have free time to explore the places that interest you the most on the island. You decide how to enjoy your day. Would you like to discover the Natural Park of Corralejo, or do you prefer to relax, sunbathe, and swim on the beautiful beaches in the area?
- Round-trip transfer in a comfortable bus from the nearest pick-up point to your hotel. After selecting your Zone and Hotel, you will be assigned a pick-up point for the bus that will take you to the departure port, where the excursion will begin.
- Round-trip ferry ticket to Fuerteventura with free wifi access.
- Experienced guide who speaks Spanish, English, German, and French.
- Pick-up at the nearest point to your hotel.
- Transfer in a comfortable bus to the port of Playa Blanca in Lanzarote.
- Boarding the ferry to the port of Corralejo in Fuerteventura.
- Free time to explore Fuerteventura.
- Return by ferry to the port of Playa Blanca in Lanzarote.
- Transfer in a comfortable bus to the nearest point to your hotel.
Pick-up Points Zones:
Please make sure to select the correct zone on the island to assign the nearest pick-up point to your accommodation (Pick-up Zones marked with 📍):
- Playa Blanca
- Costa Teguise
- Puerto Del Carmen
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to explore Fuerteventura and enjoy an unforgettable day in the Canary Islands!