- €35 for Adults (Ages 12 to 99)
- €25 for Children (Ages 3 to 11)
Duration: 5 hours
- All ages are welcome
- Babies under 2 years old enter for free
A bus will pick you up at the nearest pickup point to your hotel in Lanzarote and take you to Puerto de Órzola, a town located to the north of the island, where you will embark on a regular ferry that will take you to the island of La Graciosa. The journey lasts approximately 25 minutes.
Once in La Graciosa, you will have free time. You can visit the most important urban center of the small island, Caleta de Sebo, where you will disembark.
Languages of the guides:
- 🇪🇸 Spanish
- 🇬🇧 English
- 🇫🇷 French
- 🇩🇪 German
- 🇮🇹 Italian
- 🇳🇱 Dutch
What to know: You can also explore the island in a Jeep, by bike, go hiking, or discover its paradisiacal beaches. Immerse yourself in its crystal-clear waters and discover the rich marine fauna of the largest protected natural reserve in Europe.
- Round-trip transfer by bus from the nearest pickup point to your hotel.
- Round-trip ferry to La Graciosa with free wifi.
- Experienced guide in Spanish, English, German, and French.
- Travel insurance.
- Pickup at the nearest point to your hotel.
- Transfer by bus to Puerto de Órzola.
- Ferry journey to Caleta de Sebo (La Graciosa).
- Free time in La Graciosa.
- Ferry journey to Puerto de Órzola (Lanzarote).
- Transfer by bus to the nearest pickup point to your hotel.
Pickup Points Areas:
- Please make sure to choose the correct area of the island to assign the nearest pickup point to your accommodation.
- Playa Blanca
- Costa Teguise
- Puerto Del Carmen