Duration: 1 day (from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
- Minimum age of 10 years old.
- Bring a towel and sunscreen.
- A willingness to have fun.
- Schedule: Equipment operation, safety rules, eco diving and marine life, Atlantic Museum video, 3 dives, and theory.
- The theory will be taught in an entertaining way to ensure that you understand all the basic and simple concepts of diving to ensure your safety in the sea.
- The training includes practicing breathing with the bottle regulator, buoyancy, and safety.
- The dive consists of 2 dives in Flamingo Beach and 1 dive in the Atlantic Museum.
- Full diving equipment.
- 1 guide for every 2 people.
- Activity insurance.
- Boat transportation.
- Museum admission.
- Snacks and non-alcoholic beverages.