Fuerteventura, the European Caribbean!
After the pick up, the boat awaits us in Playa Blanca. Once in Fuerteventura, after a brief journey, we head towards one of the best Aloe Vera farms on the island. We continue south passing the sacred “Tindaya mountain“, a place of worship for the aborigines. Next, we visit a traditional farm with typical Fuerteventura cheeses and products, tasting goat cheeses, the island’s symbol animal. In Betancuria, the first capital of the island, we walk through its streets full of history and see its church. We continue through the Betancuria Massif where we will enjoy its local fauna and its impressive views. We continue through Pájara and Antigua to reach the Santa Inés Valley where you will have the possibility to have lunch*. As a finishing touch, we stop at the Corralejo dunes and its endless beaches, a must-see photo and promotional postcard for Fuerteventura. Return to Lanzarote.
- Transfer from Playa Blanca to Corralejo. – PASSPORT / ORIGINAL ID MANDATORY TO GET ON THE BOAT!
- Visit to the Aloe Vera Farm.
- Visit to a Traditional Farm of Typical Fuerteventura Goat Cheeses.
- Stop in Betancuria (free time approx. 25 min)
- Los Reyes Viewpoint (Betancuria Valley)
- Stop for lunch in the Santa Inés Valley (lunch not included in the price of the excursion).
- We pass through Puerto del Rosario
- Stop at Corralejo Dunes (20 – 25 min.)
- Return by ferry to Playa Blanca.