- Adults (12 to 99 years old): €69
- Children (3 to 11 years old): €40
- Babies under 2 years enter for free
Duration: 7 hours
- Suitable for all ages.
- Babies under 2 years enter for free.
- The official guide will take you to the north to visit the house of the actor Omar Sharif, Lagomar, located inside a volcano with mazes and natural caves.
- You will enjoy a boat ride to the island of La Graciosa, where a delicious menu prepared on board by the chef will be served.
- You will have free time to explore La Graciosa, its sandy streets, and paradisiacal beaches.
- The day will end with a stunning view from the Mirador del Río, a work by the Lanzarote artist César Manrique.
Language of the guides:
- 🇪🇸 Spanish
- 🇬🇧 English
- 🇫🇷 French
- 🇩🇪 German
- Round-trip transfer by bus from the nearest pickup point to your hotel.
- Round-trip ferry to La Graciosa with free wifi.
- Experienced guide in Spanish, English, German, and French. Other languages available upon request and subject to availability.
- Travel insurance.
- Meal: omelette, delicious paella, and fresh fruit.
- Pickup at the nearest point to your hotel.
- Entrance to Lagomar.
- Entrance to Mirador del Río.
- Transfer by bus to Puerto de Órzola.
- Ferry journey to Caleta de Sebo (La Graciosa).
- Free time in Caleta de Sebo.
- Included lunch.
- Return to the Caleta de Sebo pier.
- Ferry journey to Puerto de Órzola (Lanzarote).
- Transfer by bus to the nearest pickup point to your hotel.
Pickup Points Areas:
Make sure to select the correct area of the island to assign the nearest pickup point to your accommodation:
- Playa Blanca
- Costa Teguise
- Puerto Del Carmen
- Puerto Calero