- Adults (12 to 99 years old): €59
- Children (0 to 11 years old): €37
Duration: 6 hours
This excursion will take you to explore the Teguise market and the charming island of La Graciosa. Discover the rich history of Lanzarote and enjoy the paradise that the eighth island offers.
- We will start the day by heading to the village of Teguise, the former capital of the island, where a lively and traditional market is held every Sunday. Here you will find a wide variety of crafts and typical products such as cheese and Malvasia wine. You will also have free time to explore and the opportunity to enjoy folk performances in Plaza de los Leones.
- In the historic center, you will discover emblematic buildings such as the Spínola palace, the church, the Santo Domingo convent, and the Timple Museum.
- We will continue our day towards the north. From here, we will embark on a modern catamaran to reach La Graciosa. Once there, you can stroll through Caleta de Sebo and explore the coast until you reach La Francesa beach.
- We will enjoy lunch on board and upon returning to Lanzarote, we will admire the stunning views of the north coast and the Famara cliff.
- We will conclude our tour at 4:30 PM and take you back to the various pickup points.
The itinerary may be modified due to adverse weather conditions.
Pickup Points Areas:
Make sure to select the correct area of the island to assign the nearest pickup point to your accommodation:
- Playa Blanca
- Costa Teguise
- Puerto Del Carmen
- Puerto Calero