Popular festivals in Lanzarote in June
There are many things to do in Lanzarote in June which take place in different parts of the island. These include various festivals honouring the island’s patron saints. The best ones are:
- 13 June, San Antonio in Tías, Güime and Los Valles.
- 21 June, San Luis Gonzaga in Las Breñas.
- 24 June, San Juan in La Santa, Soo, Los Alonso and Haría.
- 29 June, San Pedro in Maguez and Mácher.
There are also two other important festivals to add:
- San José in La Asomada, the first or second Sunday of June.
- Alfombras del Corpus in the Church of San Ginés, the Saturday following 22 June.
How is the weather in Lanzarote in June?
The weather in Lanzarote in June is mild with little rainfall. The days are usually sunny with little variation throughout the month which means that you can do many different things to explore the island at this time of the year.
The climate is mild in June, making it one of the best months to visit Lanzarote to discover its emblematic locations and fantastic beaches.
What is the temperature in Lanzarote in June?
The average temperature of Lanzarote in June is around 22ºC with lows of no less than 19ºC. Therefore, the temperature is very stable and pleasant.
Maximum temperatures rarely exceed 28ºC, which means that it is an ideal time to enjoy both the beaches and other outdoor activities, such as going on excursions or practising water sports, for example.
What to wear in Lanzarote in June?
Packing for your visit to Lanzarote in June will be very easy because what you will mainly need to wear are cool and comfortable clothes.
T-shirts and shorts, as well as swimsuits and comfortable footwear are essential for your holiday.
You can take a thin jacket in case it gets chilly at night and, of course, don’t forget to bring UV protection for when you are outside including a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and anything else to protect you from the sun’s rays.
You should pack your clothes in accordance with the activities you plan to do: something smart if you are going to go out in the evenings, neoprene if you plan to go surfing, hiking shoes if you want to go hiking. The choice is yours!
Events you will not want to miss if you visit the island in June
In Lanzarote in June, there are numerous leisure, cultural and sporting alternatives to consider when organising your holiday on the island. What are the best things to do?
- Free aerobics, fitness and dance convention. Organised by Club La Santa, this event offers you fun during the day and night, with classes given by international instructors. It takes place between 7 and 14 June 2024.
- Sonidos Líquidos is a festival that takes place on 8 June in La Geria, a unique setting that brings together nationally and internationally renowned bands. Xoel López, Gusgus and Deadletter have already confirmed they will be performing.
Now you have more than enough excuses to travel to Lanzarote in June!
Where to find the best deals on Lanzarote trips in June?
At Lanzarote.com we provide an accommodation comparison so you can plan your trip to Lanzarote in June. Book in advance and discover the best excursions, activities and experiences you can enjoy on the island during your getaway. Let us help you find the best deals!