Where to Eat In Puerto del Carmen
Where to eat in Puerto del Carmen
Puerto del Carmen is one of the main tourist attractions of Lanzarote for its great entertainment, magnificent beaches and delicious cuisine. It is also the perfect place to enjoy the local cheese.
Most popular places to eat in Puerto del Carmen
Puerto del Carmen has different options to eat a healthy and delicious meal. Some of the best-known places to eat in Puerto del Carmen are:
- La Taberna de Nino: this traditional tapas bar is a cozy place where you can enjoy good Canarian food at an affordable price. In addition to the delicious taste of each tapa or portion, you will appreciate the careful and original presentation offered in each dish.
- La Lonja: Another traditional place where you can enjoy delicious tapas at the bar or at the table. The limpets with green mojo and wrinkled potatoes are some of their most famous specialties.
- Bar Playa: not only will you love it for its magnificent views, but also for the delicious flavor of the food on the menu. The fried cheese and squid are two of the bar’s most popular dishes.
Eat cheaply in Puerto del Carmen
To eat cheaply in Puerto del Carmen is also possible if you know the bars and restaurants that offer good value for money in both tapas and meals.
Some of our favorite places to eat cheap in Puerto del Carmen are:
- La Ola: although they have 3 restaurants in continuous evolution, the one at Avenida de las Playas nº35 is our favorite choice for an average price of 15-18€ per person. A unique place to enjoy both during the day and at night.
- La Trattoria: is one of the best and most appreciated pizzerias in the area for its authentic taste, its price and a menu that changes every 6 months.
La Casa Roja: at Avenida del Varadero nº22 you will find a good quality-price from early in the morning for an average price of 16€ per person.