Leisure In La Graciosa
The best rated activities in La Graciosa
La Graciosa is a small island with about 700 inhabitants and covers 29 square kilometres. In 2018 it officially became the eighth island of the Canary Islands. Here you can forget all about the rushing around and the concrete of large resorts.
Not that it’s a place you’ll be bored. Not at all! What are the best things to do in La Graciosa? Take a look!
- Snorkel in the transparent and turquoise waters.
- Cycle around the island on a bike.
- Visit Caleta de Sebo, one of only two inhabited areas.
- Discover the volcano of Montaña Amarilla.
- Go for a swim on the beaches of El Salado, La Francesa and La Cocina.
- Take a boat trip to explore the coast from a different viewpoint.
- Learn about the culture and history of La Graciosa at the Chinijo Museum.
The best plans in La Graciosa
In La Graciosa time can practically stand still. You won’t have any big nightlife plans to make here because the best plan is to enjoy the tranquillity of the surroundings.
In Caleta de Sebo you will find most of the restaurants on the island as it is the liveliest place.
As a curiosity, a place to visit is Pedro Barba, where the first settlement on La Graciosa can be found, although now it is uninhabited.
And don’t forget to look for the Arco de los Caletones, near Playa Lambra.