Bowlings In Lanzarote
Do you like bowling? Are you looking for a place to enjoy something a little different on your holiday? Find the best rated and most accessible bowling alleys in Lanzarote and see where your next meet up with your friends should be, for guaranteed fun.
The best bowling alleys in Lanzarote
On the southern coast of the island you can find a range of different places that offer a bowling alley. Which are the best bowling alleys in Lanzarote?
- Cesars Bowling. This bowling alley is located in Tías and is one of the best rated due to its atmosphere, good prices, and the fact that you can get a drink there.
- Bowling Club Rubicón. This is located in Playa Blanca and is a great place to enjoy an afternoon of family fun.
- Bolera Bowling. This is a bowling alley located in Playa Honda and is inside of the shopping centre, meaning it is a great place to go with your family as there are also other activities on offer that you can enjoy before or after bowling. For example, a cinema.
Cost effective bowling alleys in Lanzarote
In general, the price of bowling on the island is very accessible. However, the cheapest bowling alleys in Lanzarote are the ones listed below:
- Centro de Ocio Santa Rosa. Located in Costa Teguise. It has four lanes and is open every day, with very reasonable prices per game.
- Bowling Brunswick Deiland. This is inside of the shopping centre in Playa Honda. It opens every weekend and has five lanes.
Bowling at these places is a lot cheaper in comparison to the other spots we have mentioned. However, they are quite small venues, so it is best to book ahead or ask about availability in order to arrange a fun packed afternoon of bowling with family or friends.
IT COULD BE USEFUL
You can't miss
Most visited areas