Leisure In Teguise
The best rated activities in Teguise
Although it may seem that there is only life on Lanzarote along the coast, inland towns like Teguise have no reason to be envious of the beach resorts. There are many things to do and many places to discover. What are the best rated activities in Teguise?
- Get to know Villa de Teguise and its historic centre, not forgetting the church of Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe.
- Visit the Palacio Spínola, an 18th century manor house that, after being restored by César Manrique, now functions as a museum.
- Do some craft shopping at the Mercadillo de Teguise flea market.
- Visit the Castillo de Santa Bárbara and the Museo de la Piratería which are very close to the municipality of Teguise.
- Explore the Cactus Garden, a work by César Manrique that shows the balance between art and nature.
The best plans in Teguise
Being a tourist in Teguise means you will enjoy an incredible natural environment, together with sampling Canarian gastronomy in one of its bars or restaurants.
The best activities in Teguise surely are cultural, but there are also many inviting excursions to keep you at one with nature. The Reserva Natural de las Dunas de Famara or the Mirador of Ermita de las Nieves both offer spectacular landscapes of the island of Lanzarote.
And, at night, there’s nothing like having a drink and dancing in one of the terraces and pubs in Teguise.